ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The badges were covered with some silver tape in the front and rear and it had a massachusettes plate i think it was and it said "manufacturer" on the bottom, either way i was stoked to see it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
thats soo sick.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Where did you see it?

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
That's a mean angle on that car. :thumbup:

·
Registered
305 Posts
WOW thats really sick that you saw this car AND were able to get a pic of it. I would think this has to be one of a very few that are in N. America right now

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
A guy on a local forum spotted this in Tenn. on 12/21/07

They're out there.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont know if its because of the color or what but that one ^^ sorta looks like a tank.

·
Registered
609 Posts
i love the darkened pewter color

those cars are so kickass

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya i saw it when i was in california on vacation a couple of days ago. i also managed to get these. what i was more stoked on is that someone at the hotel i was staying at had the new sti but sadly i didnt get a picture of it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
ya i saw it when i was in california on vacation a couple of days ago. i also managed to get these. what i was more stoked on is that someone at the hotel i was staying at had the new sti but sadly i didnt get a picture of it.
thats fricken sweet

·
Registered
0 Posts
omg! Is that socal? More specifically, Santa Clarita?
Those buildings look kind of familiar.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no, it was right outside the Miramar base. we were going to going to get on the hwy and when we pulled up to the first stop light i saw the tails and noticed the tape over the badges and thats when it clicked and was like "ZOMG you have to get next to it!"

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts