Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m about to get my drivers license in a month and I’m gonna need a suburban that’s going to work for me as a daily for a while until I can swap out it’s boxter for a 2jz. If it’s a wrx or sit it’s fine I just need that daily under 10k.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,585 Posts
Welcome! I was unable to understand any of what you wrote. It's nearly 2AM in your location...

·
Registered
353 Posts
I’m about to get my drivers license in a month and I’m going to need a subaru that’s going to work for me as a daily for a while until I can swap out it’s boxter for a 2jz. If it’s a wrx or sti it’s fine I just need that daily under 10k.
I assume autocorrect.

·
Super Moderator
10,921 Posts
I’m about to get my drivers license in a month and I’m gonna need a suburban that’s going to work for me as a daily for a while until I can swap out it’s boxter for a 2jz. If it’s a wrx or sit it’s fine I just need that daily under 10k.
You’ll probably want to investigate a different vehicle.

Any Subaru that has the drivetrain to even pretend to handle the power people crank out of the 2jz engines is going to cost you way more than 10k. I would actually be surprised if the engine actually fit, however people have stuck v8s and v10s in them so who am I.

·
Æternum
15,516 Posts
Sorry, troll... not going to bite.

·
something else forever
2,387 Posts
Nice auto-correct

If you're young (I'm young too) and about to have your license your first car shouldn't be a wrx or sti that you plan to turn into a rebuilt project torpedo.

Good luck! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts