Re-Addicted to WRX
952 Posts
Paint me greeen with jealousy...

·
Registered
213 Posts
PSUCoyote: jeez...i just got my MC bill today....:eek:
VerdugoSTi: yeah I know the feeling :(
PSUCoyote: UTEC, side skirts, clear fog covers, uppipe, lugs, jdm impreza badge....d'oh
PSUCoyote: still cheaper than Armin's wheels :)D)
VerdugoSTi: LOL no $h!t
VerdugoSTi: haha
Ha ha....

BONUS:
JDM/EDM users: TO adjust aim:
http://www.pbase.com/image/21445051
see the toothed "groove" next to the lamp housing and the yellow top reservoir? A phillips head screwdriver will turn that. No need to get a ratchet/wrench in there to turn the nut thingy. There's two on each lamp: top = left/right, bottom = up/down. (I think; a little trial and error)

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
JESUS ARMIN

what kind of wheels do you have?!?!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey, Im getting a pair of those in about 2 weeks. Would you happen to have in tips or instructions on wiring them up?

·
Registered
202 Posts
That's a nice poster you got hanging on your wall in the garage(1st pic).......oh and the lights are nice as well:D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Nothing makes the WRX look better then a set of JDM lights. They are the best apperance/functional mod you can do I think, I want HID's now too :)

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
Too bad they don't have the monkey with the middle finger, cuz you would get it Armin. NICE LIGHTS!!!

Are they RHD or LHD? I was going to purchase some RHD's last week, but I didn't want to go through the trouble of aiming them correctly.

STI headlights look AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
damn you....

i can't wait to get those lights.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys! They're RHD...I'm going to level them using Wylie's method, but that's about it. No oven baking for me. I got these used, complete with the HIDs, from G-Force :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
you once were blind.....now everyone else is.....haha they look nice bro! i love mine, especially the hid

heres a question though.....do those modl come with the leveling motor attached?? im trying to find someone local whos got jdm's that wants to try to make a harness for the leveling switch;)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks man! But nope, no leveling motor...just the white gear things (which, I discovered, are very hard to get to with all my HID wiring).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts