ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the situation... I've been chatting with this girl quite alot every morning. I want to grab her number and chill with her, but I've been told by people (and seen it myself) that she is shy... She does give her number out though... it's just when you call her or hang out with her she doesn't really talk to you :( . She also basically stops talkin to you in general after that... But this guy (ie me... the smooth Asian) is up for a challenge :cool: . And plus, I like her sooo much :rolleyes: . So guys I need imput with agood way to keep her talkin to me and hangin out... aka pickup lines that have worked, lol...

-Well See Ya Later-
:wiggles:

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Get her wasted. :D

Ok, seriously now. Tell her you'd like to take her out to lunch one day and ask her for her number so you can call her to make plans. Make sure it's lunch and a weekday. Non-threatening, easily escapable, but can lead to dinner/drinks/humping. Once you actually get the date, ask her questions. These questions should not be yes/no questions. Once she gets comfortable, she'll start talking on her own without much prompting. Just listen and be sure to remember at least some of what she says so you can show off how much you were paying attention when you see her again. Don't use cheesy pickups. They might be good for a laugh, but she doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would laugh at something like that.

Things to get her to talk about:
-Happy childhood memories
-Passions (Does she like to dance? Love music? Write poetry?)

Things to avoid:
-Ex's
-Venting about work/school/family (you don't want to be her emotional trash can)

Of course, what do I know about getting in girls pants, right J? ;)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
just say "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU LOOKING AT" she will leave and start crying then come back the next day and you will start dating her for 4 years, get engauged and have a kid. Trust me it works.

FTW

·
Registered
918 Posts
incorporeal said:
just say "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU LOOKING AT" she will leave and start crying then come back the next day and you will start dating her for 4 years, get engauged and have a kid. Trust me it works.

FTW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But then 4 years later, you'll be driving a black wagon with 800 beers in the trunk. :D

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
you forgot 800 beers, shotgun, sleeping bag, pool cue and fishing pole, 800 packs of cigarettes too

FTW

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
djrez4 said:
Tell her you'd like to take her out to lunch one day and ask her for her number so you can call her to make plans. Make sure it's lunch and a weekday. Non-threatening, easily escapable, but can lead to dinner/drinks/humping.
:rotfl: Priceless advice :rotfl:

·
Registered
935 Posts
"Wanna play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me."

"I wish you were a door so I could slam you all night."

The second one actually worked, but I was friends with the girl so.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
why don't you try flowers, chicks like flowers. White roses are harmless, so are lilies. good luck!
;)

·
Registered
674 Posts
man i cant stop laughing!!!! but seriously..ask open ended questions..ask about her..what she likes..where she's been..does she like casual sex ect ect

·
Registered
674 Posts
supermarkus said:
Look down at your unit, then up at her, then back down to the unit, then glance up and say the following:

"Well...It's not gonna suck itself..."
quote from Reqrium for a dream..good movie

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey next time you talk to her after you say something funny or she opens up to you more say "hey we should hang out sometime”(wait for her response, it will be something like "Yea that sounds good") Then get her number. See cause when you say that your saying, "Hang out so we could do the bone dance" but the girl is hears "hang out and chit chat about girl stuff, like did you see Dawson’s Creek or did you watch sex and the city". Saying that will make it seem very casual.:) After you two become close....Go for the KILL!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
1 - 20 of 72 Posts