ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I loved the wagon that I test drove a month ago... it was black :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
jeb said:
New legacy = ultimate sleeper
Fer shur:D ... I wish I had the money for one of those:( . I love the new legacy so much... ;)

-Jon-

·
Registered
880 Posts
OKsubaru said:
New Legacy > WRX...

It will be my next car purchase. I am obsessed with it.
Get a wagon though:D ;) :D

-Jon-

·
Registered
104 Posts
I test drove the 5spd GT yesterday at Shortline. It pulls like awsome just off the lot. I was very impressed. Very nice styling. Nice wheels. Incredible safety features and creature comforts to boot. I can't wait to see some built to 500hp or so and watch'em smoke every other family sedan. :D

Two thumbs way UP. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
554 Posts
i am obsessed with them too. If i am bored i will just go and look at the legacies at John Elway like after the soccer game last night.:) I have considered selling my Camaro and buying one but then slap myself for being so stupid. My older legacy is a better sleeper if i could figure out some things on it.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yes, but i would have to sell my Camaro in order to get one and that would be stupid. So i will wait for 10 years and buy one then post on here that i got another Turbo legacy. it will be black, wagon, tint, have 180000 miles on it, and will have had the engine rebuild twice because it is a stupid 2.5. Meanwhile, my present legacy's 2.2 would have 500000 miles and only have been rebuilt once. :p

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
legacymax said:
Yes, but i would have to sell my Camaro in order to get one and that would be stupid. So i will wait for 10 years and buy one then post on here that i got another Turbo legacy. it will be black, wagon, tint, have 180000 miles on it, and will have had the engine rebuild twice because it is a stupid 2.5. Meanwhile, my present legacy's 2.2 would have 500000 miles and only have been rebuilt ounce. :p
.3 liter envy much?

·
Registered
554 Posts
no, i like knowing the fact that if something goes wrong with my timing belt i can just put another one on and drive away. :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts