ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need good Karma from my fellow car fanatic/lunatic brothers....

My car has been in the shop for countelss problems....

we hope to repair a transmission related issue today. It's been 2 months since i've driven my WRX and I miss it..that's why I can't contribute to the posts of races:(

Please keep your fiungers crossed for me guys cause I've been patiently waiting to get my car back for a millenium now....

Thanks...

If i get her back this weekend i'll have posts/stories as soon as she breaks in....

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
when i had my wrx 5spd. subaru had my car 3months to get it right. for a tranny problem as well. but i had a free loaner the entire time so i wasn't as bad as i could of bin. hope you get your ride back soon.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
texasrex02 said:
Did they atleast give you a do-able loaner
oh no guys...

my car is not in the shop for "factory" related issues...

my car is in there cause be the problems in my quest for more hp:)

i know you have to pay to play but it's getting insane..:(

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I hope everything turns out for the best, bro. I know this is of little consolation, but you are helping to pave the way for other 4EAT owners. Hope you get your ride back soon:)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VitaminWRX said:
I hope everything turns out for the best, bro. I know this is of little consolation, but you are helping to pave the way for other 4EAT owners. Hope you get your ride back soon:)
Thanks man...I appreciate the comment..

There were plenty before me i just took their ideas and claimed them formyself! j/k....alot of it is trial and error..hopefuly you guys will learn from my mistakes:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
SLOW4EAT said:
I need good Karma from my fellow car fanatic/lunatic brothers....

My car has been in the shop for countelss problems....

we hope to repair a transmission related issue today. It's been 2 months since i've driven my WRX and I miss it..that's why I can't contribute to the posts of races:(

Please keep your fiungers crossed for me guys cause I've been patiently waiting to get my car back for a millenium now....

Thanks...

If i get her back this weekend i'll have posts/stories as soon as she breaks in....
I think a higher power is trying to tell you something. Ditch the 4EAT and get a 5 speed!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Re: Re: **i know this is the wrong place but i need good karma**

2004SilverWRX said:
I think a higher power is trying to tell you something. Ditch the 4EAT and get a 5 speed!
The power he'll have would ass rape the 5MT. If my 4eat ever goes........ill spring for a 6spd conversion.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Re: Re: Re: **i know this is the wrong place but i need good karma**

skyjock41 said:
The power he'll have would ass rape the 5MT. If my 4eat ever goes........ill spring for a 6spd conversion.
Haha, a bit crude, but I like it!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

skyjock41 said:
I agree although I would lean towards a Kaaz gearset even though the debate will go on forever.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: **i know this is the wrong place but i need good karma**

2004SilverWRX said:
for my purpose the 4EAT is better. it's a daily driver and i'm from NYC and the traffic here will drive a grown man to tears.....

5MT works for you

4EAT is is the best for me

when/if my car is up and running line up and race;) and tell these guys what my plate number is....:wiggles: j/k

·
Registered
196 Posts

skyjock41 said:

I meant scrap the 4EAT and swap a 5MT into the car. I didn't know the 4EAT was a quicker setup??

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Re: Re: **i know this is the wrong place but i need good karma**

2004SilverWRX said:
I meant scrap the 4EAT and swap a 5MT into the car. I didn't know the 4EAT was a quicker setup??
wanna find out?

with certain setups/power levels the 4eat would be a better choice then the 5spd...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: **i know this is the wrong place but i need good karma**

SLOW4EAT said:
wanna find out?

with certain setups/power levels the 4eat would be a better choice then the 5spd...

please explain further.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: **i know this is the wrong place but i need good karma**

2004NeonSRT4 said:
please explain further.

my needs:

-decently fast
-will survive NYC traffic
-something my GF can drive

Other purpose:
-drag racing
-over all fun car

**if you look at my profile i have a fully forged 2.6l in the works, with that comes a larger turbo with larger injectors and a big shot of nitrous.....the 5spd will probably suffer from the power/strain my new setup will put down**

what i like about it is i can flick a switch and my GF can drive it like it was a stock wrx.....she can't drive stick that well....so a 4eat is ubeatable for "MY" purpose...

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: **i know this is the wrong place but i need good karma**

SLOW4EAT said:
what i like about it is i can flick a switch and my GF can drive it like it was a stock wrx.....she can't drive stick that well....so a 4eat is ubeatable for "MY" purpose...
So with a flick of a switch the fp green comes on at 2500(ish) rpms? What switch is this?, lol just playing ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts