ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo! WRX wins again! BTW, there was an A4 looking on with envy!

Thanks. end of post. please go out and post something better than A4 vs WRX.

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
What year Maxima?

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Very nice, I hate Maxima drivers. I'm sure there are a few nice ones out there but I haven't seen one yet. And why do all of the Maximas I see drive at least 80+ MPH on the highway and always in the left lane? Does the car just want to drive fast or is it the type of person that buys it?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dont meen to hijack..but where did you get that profile pic from? Fear no evo? looks amazing
I found the same piuck....it says www.fastwrx.com at the top...I found it by googling WRX wallpaper or something... It quotes Psalm 23 and says Fear No Evo instead of fear no evil.

·
Registered
842 Posts
ya i think i found it on fastwrx somewhere but google images should have it.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,722 Posts
This is your great, interesting thread that you were referring to in the A4 thread?

Just a warning, if you this is a start of a trend to post up BS threads because you're drunk or have some sort of problem, your time here will be short.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Not sure on the year of the Maxima, but it was a kill.

My main point is that we have been staring at one thread in this section throughout this whole holiday break.

I'm trying (unsuccessfully, I guess) to get our other members to post something new.

Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to be "dynamic", I guess. sorry.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Not to step on Rays toes or anything but in my book this is a warning. If you have off topic posts post them in off topic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.