ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.. This is my 1st post here saying hello and wanted to share my mods that I finally did.

.. well after 3 months of waiting and 1200$ I FINALLY got my ECUTEK installed. It took about 3 hours of intsalled dynoing and tuning. I will try to post my before and after dyno up later on this week, but I will tell you the gains. Before the ecutek all I had was a downpipe with & exhaust and I was hitting 245 to the wheels with 15.5 psi. My downpipe added 1 extra psi from stock. 240 to the wheels = aprox 315 at the crank. After the ecutek and the psi set at 18.2 psi I was pushing 270 to the wheels which came out to 354hp at the crank!! the car pulls like a ***** now but I especially feel it in 5th and 6th gear. when u want to pass someone on the highway and u are in 6th gear u no longer need to throw it back into 5th the tourque is amazing.. anyways if anyone has any question don't hessitate... btw- I am the 3rd STI in Toronto to have had this done and it was done by the head regional rep for ecutek from the U.K so i was really lucky!

BTW- Anyone here of Vibrant?? That is my exhaust.. sounds crazy

·
Registered
174 Posts
i am so jealous....

awesome numbers. at first glance i thought you were full of it, until i got to the STI part... :wiggles:

i'm contemplating selling my accessport and running an ecutek tune done by i-speed.
this is on a "lowly" wrx though

·
Registered
174 Posts
it is.

damn, you're right. it is old. why no love in the ecutek section?
not that many people using it?
how about a cobb vs ecutek thread? maybe that will spice it up? or get it locked. you decide.

·
Registered
762 Posts
humara said:
damn, you're right. it is old. why no love in the ecutek section?
not that many people using it?
how about a cobb vs ecutek thread? maybe that will spice it up? or get it locked. you decide.
i used to have an ap, but now i got an ecutek and loving it. my car is not as rich as when i had my ap on. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts