ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car actually just turned one year old and I love it just as much or even more then when I first drove it off the lot. My friend even says it still has that new car smell. I guess that means I've kept it in good condition. I really been into subarus for the longest time. Back when i first got my license i wanted to pick up an RS but i could never find any in the news papers and didn't think to look at dealerships. After many years of owning hondas and acuras, i finally got my dream car, the STI. I'll be one of the first to admit i didn't like the front end as much as the older generation subarus but the new style grew on me quickly and here i am. If you were wondering why it took me a year to start on the forum it would be because my cousin actually had a 04 WRX so any questions i had he could pretty much answer. Now that has moved back to charlston for his new station in the Navy, i'm all done with school (at least for a while), i look forward to getting to know you all at meets and on the site. Oh if you want to check out my pics, i just posted some on the "recent pics" thread in the "northwestern states" forum. Let me know what you think of my new carbon fiber canards.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club!

That is quite a post - I hope you got a few breaths in while typing that out. :p

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome to the club :wiggles:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts