ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night on my way home at around 11:30 I came across a bright yellow wrx that turned in front of me. So the split second thought was to "follow it". So needless to say I went 10 mins out of my way just to follow this car 1 min down the road and watch it pull into it's drive way. I think i've been bit by the bug...now I just need the money (Agrrhh I hate insurance) to afford the car.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
turbowrx02 said:
i love my wrx... its so much fun.. the car i had b4 was so slow that when i got this i got thrown back into my seat
very true :wiggles:

·
Registered
945 Posts
no graphics on the side
some dude in a silver sti with chargespeed kit drives around where i work and has a big gay wing and a veilside look graphic and it sucks...
my friend who has a stock sti (silver dude has exhaust and idk what else) raced him cause the silver one tried to **** with him and my friend killed him....
shows how gay people can be with their cars and not know how to drive them

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
turbowrx02 said:
do es anyone thing i should be a scilencer?.. im puttin on a few aftermartket things but should i just keep her plain... my car is an 02 black rex without the spoiler

please stop posting questions in threads unrelated to the question. (hijacking) Start a new thread if you must, or do a search (esepcially for the silencer info, its been covered 32059230958230958203 times)

·
Registered
139 Posts
yeah, there are no WRX's in my town. the only subarus we have are a couple old legacy wagons.

but one night i saw a wrb wrx at the gas station so i pulled in and just complimented the guy on his car. i asked if he had any mods or if he was at clubwrx.net, but he said no.

yep, im obsessed with them too.

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok it Just got worst.....I just realized that TurboXS is a mere 45 mins away from my house.....oh what I wouldnt do for the wrx, the utec, the stealthback, and the first year insurance payment.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Ok it Just got worst.....I just realized that TurboXS is a mere 45 mins away from my house.....oh what I wouldnt do for the wrx, the utec, the stealthback, and the first year insurance payment.
hehe, when you get your wrx, me you and turbowrx02 are gonna have to get some meets together....until then, only Subaru owners invited :p

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Last night on my way home at around 11:30 I came across a bright yellow wrx that turned in front of me. So the split second thought was to "follow it". So needless to say I went 10 mins out of my way just to follow this car 1 min down the road and watch it pull into it's drive way. I think i've been bit by the bug...now I just need the money (Agrrhh I hate insurance) to afford the car.
ehhhh.... Its just natural when you love cars like we do....
I did something similar and followed around a Dinan s/c'd M5 with Dinan sport package the other day. I was mesmorized for a few minutes, missed my turn, and when I snapped out of it there was drool pouring down my face:eek3:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Re: Re: I have issues

DTR rex said:
ehhhh.... Its just natural when you love cars like we do....
I did something similar and followed around a Dinan s/c'd M5 with Dinan sport package the other day. I was mesmorized for a few minutes, missed my turn, and when I snapped out of it there was drool pouring down my face:eek3:
<Homer> Mmmmmmm......modded M5.....droooll...</Homer>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts