ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined these forums a few months ago with the intentions of buying a WRX wagon. Well ladies and gents, I think I found my ride. It's an '04 with just over 30,000 miles on it. The guy selling it just had the 30,000 maintenance/check-up on it at the dealership. All oil changes/maintenance is documented with receipts. It's under warranty until 10/09 and has always been garage stored. No mods, with the exception of the factory short shift and turbo gauge. Plus, it's still on the original tires and he said they still have a lot of life left on them. His wife is the main driver, just got a new job in a busy city, and doesn't want to drive a manual in stop and go traffic.

So, I'm going to look at is this Sunday and most likely commit to buying. He's asking below KBB (I'll just say under 16K) and this is exactly what I'm looking for.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
sounds like a steal. post pics if you get her

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
That's great!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I DEMAND PICTURES, but in a much nicer tone :tongue:

Good job on the find! Good luck with the car!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Plus, it's still on the original tires and he said they still have a lot of life left on them.
First good news you got yourself a WRB teh best color of Subie

2nd bad news (don't worry its not horrible) The car still being on original tires isn't good because they are crappy (sorry but you won't have found that out the hard way :baaa:) now maybe you won't have to :D

But otherwise congrats on the great find btw those are both good factory mods - I want both of them - The gauge looks cool

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hear ya on the crappy tires, WRC. But, knowing that it's still on the original (crappy) tires lets me know that the car, most likely, has not been abused. Any suggestions on new tires when the time comes?

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
there are lots of tires out there most better than the stockers.

Nice wagon, i am so jealous of your low mileage.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club:thumbup:

·
SuperNova
11,905 Posts
I'm with Bo on Sonic, WRB never looks right and is impossible to match properly when its been repainted. Almost every WRB Subi I have seen has door handles that are a darker shade than the rest of the car, and if it was in an accident with repainted panels, they are usually pretty easy to spot.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
I<3 Wrb.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts