ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife took our new digital camera into work on Monday to show some pics to a few friends. She had the camera secured in a locked room with only employee access, and it disappeared. The only people working at the time were the 2 owners (both millionaires, they have no need for a $300 camera), the restaurant manager, my wife, and a kid from the ghetto who was responsible for the restaurants delivery bike when it too was stolen 2 weeks ago. Not to point any fingers but it looks as if delivery boy made off with it. Good thing I just got our honeymoon pics downloaded off of it or we would have no pics at all. After 2 incidents involving this kid the owners have called a police investigator who is at the restaurant right now interviewing everyone. I hope they nail his a** to the wall :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I feel so bad for you.:( About a year ago I went to Bally's to work out my wallet was stolen with a $500 gift certificate in it, which I got on christmas.:( Getting your car egged and getting something stolen from you are the worst feelings in the world.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MasiveMunkey said:
I feel so bad for you.:( About a year ago I went to Bally's to work out my wallet was stolen with a $500 gift certificate in it, which I got on christmas.:( Getting your car egged and getting something stolen from you are the worst feelings in the world.
Getting your car egged is pretty low too...someone did that to Fixxxer's old MGB and he had to have the whole thing repainted.

·
Registered
956 Posts
part of my reasion for the wrx beyond the fact my vw was a pain. Is the fact someone broke in my vw. stole all my cd's, laptop and bag, backpack with crap load of paperwork ($20k) and then also stole my 200w amp which was what he was mainly after and my 9.6v makita drill. made off with about $3k in hardware. the next day I get a call asking why my paperwork is all over the ground by his house. I thanked him and asked if he would set it out of the water it was in. he said its all over the place and set the clip board out of the water. so I go over there in the vw with a busted shift linkage as he broke it climbing in the rear seat. I got all the paper work back. then still had to fix the car which took another 2 days. I had alrady filed a report. none of the hardware was ever recovered. this all took place infront of a staples store in which they refused to have camerias and a dim parking lot as well. all of 15ft from the front door. 15min before closing while I sent some ebay packages. to say the least I was pissed. Got new drill off ebay $20. new sony 500w amp $50. the big one computer with not backup info = priceless. and new computer $700. freeking expensive lesson for me. I now turn my music down before parking lots now to avoid unwanted vistors. getting new alarm before long as well. that and the first stop is always home to ditch the computer. I hate theifs. never visit that store again. told the manager the next day also. thats when I found out about no camerias. as they get robbed blind all the time. I also found out that this person also targets that store. they cant seem to get him with the stuff. :mad: I met a couple who showed me where he likly lived. punk HS kid with no car. It took all my will not not go kick his ass.

·
Registered
956 Posts
no pics as there was no need. the guy did not even bust a window. he poped the lock somehow. damaged nothing but the place where the amp was sitting. but totally missed the changer 1 foot from the amp. yet did not even take the other amp. the only way I know he was there soon as I sat down all the wires were all over my seat as be pulled them all out. shift was busted in the shift box but no pics of that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts