ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am driving home about 20 minutes ago, just going 70 minding my own business when all of a sudden this car full of kids in a 90's 4 door accord come up next to me and rev and let off and rev and let off and make symbols like ----> go, go! so I just keep going the speed limit because my GF would kill me if I raced anyone on this freeway, it SWARMS with CHP, so anyways, I keep on going speed limit and they get behind me and start flashing there brights and doing all this stupid **** so I floor it to get out of there way and change lanes then slow down, by now my girl is flippin out and scared, and I tell her don't worry this happens a lot unfortunately, so finally they go past me and what pulls up right behind me but a CHP, and then after the CHP passes them, they flash their hazards :rolleyes:

Dumbasses!

·
Registered
331 Posts
ALT+F4 said:
Yup! I sure do Miss ca!! NOT!!

Down here it doesnt seem people are asses like that as much, but up in Ca i got that type of crap alot!!

I get that **** alot in CT. People get in behind me and get on my ass in like a kia rio and then try and sleeper me for the next 4 miles its funny cause they think I am all bad ass in my car but too bad I can ****in here the n20 shot and your whole 200 buck motor seize up.... My Gf is cool when it comes to drivin fast, she doesn't pay mutch attention and then when i ask her if she has ever gone 105 she looks over and cant believe it cause it never sounds like the car is working hard or anything....

·
Registered
907 Posts
Matrix 1193 said:
I get that **** alot in CT. People get in behind me and get on my ass in like a kia rio and then try and sleeper me for the next 4 miles its funny cause they think I am all bad ass in my car but too bad I can ****in here the n20 shot and your whole 200 buck motor seize up.... My Gf is cool when it comes to drivin fast, she doesn't pay mutch attention and then when i ask her if she has ever gone 105 she looks over and cant believe it cause it never sounds like the car is working hard or anything....
Yeah went on a drive with some other WRX people last weekend, drove my friends rex, and i was shocked to see i was doing 115Mph....didnt even feel like it!! Changing lanes and everything felt like only 80Mph!

My saturn gets hairy at 85+

·
Registered
342 Posts
:D funny you mention saturn because that was the car i had before i got my wrx...a 97 sl1 that POS would begin to rattle if i passed 70 so it'd take me literally 30 secs to get to 70 then i'd have to let off because of the entire car shaking.... anywho i love my wrx!:wiggles:

·
Registered
907 Posts
my 96 SC1 is limited to 95Mph!! Ive only gotten it there once!!!

I hate this car!! clutch is crap, brakes (this freshly turned drums and pads/shoes in good conditon) are fading, and i can't lock them anymore!

Cant wait to get a WRX!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
my 01 sc1 was good for 108 mph - that was the max - the rev limiter would bounce like hell after that - not the most stable car over 90 mph cause it was friggin plastic - sure did beat a lot of civics with it though - it was fun to hand rice its butt with my domestic unassuming modded saturn hahaha - still it was a piece of crap though hahahahaha

·
Registered
444 Posts
saturns rock

My '92 SL1 has hit (one time) 96 MPH, downhill, with a tail wind.

Our forester cuts out @ ~111 MPH, though there's still plenty of pull there, not maxed out on RPMs.

I'm really looking forward to getting into a WRX.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Re: saturns rock

turbosk said:
My '92 SL1 has hit (one time) 96 MPH, downhill, with a tail wind.

Our forester cuts out @ ~111 MPH, though there's still plenty of pull there, not maxed out on RPMs.

I'm really looking forward to getting into a WRX.

YO YOU GuYS ARE FUDGIN NUTZ...whats with all the saturn owners in here? why didnt you buy an ION v-spec or whever they call it?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well you would figure the guy in a 90's something accord BONE STOCK, would know that I would smoke the hell out of him, especially from a roll

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
if that was on the 60 freeway i had the same experiance about couple of nights ago.

stupid asses they were flashing like crazy headlight & hazards
but my GF was also in the car and she would of killed me if i did anything :D

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I've learned to ignore people who behave like that until they choose to become a danger to me, at which point any passenger in the car dials *HP and I do what the police told me to do - outrun the clowns.

RN

1 - 16 of 16 Posts