ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 5'11" tall, 200-240 lbs, 24-28 year old overweight guy ripped us off for $6,983 by using a stolen credit card. We do not have his full address so we cannot go after him. I believe he lives in Eugene, Oregon. He used the name "RJ Miller" but this may not be his true name. His name may also be "Ed". He drives an 02+ Imprezza RS WRX and also drives a 98-2000 dark colored Suburban.

He ordered parts that will be easy to identify in his car such as Defi gauges, Bride Seats, JIC strut tower bar, Borla headers, HKS wires, PLX wide-band, Sparco pedals, Perrin shift knob, GTSpec grill (02), etc.

If anyone knows of this person or know where he lives, please email me at [email protected], or call me at (503) 256-5600 X105. You do not need to provide me with your name or anything. I just need his address so that I can prosecute him.

Thanks.
Chris.

HorsepowerFreaks Inc.

·
Registered
498 Posts
did you get your money back?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I work for Citigroup, and there are ways to go about doing this.

1) Have you disputed the charges on your card?
2) Have you reporting the card stolen?
3) If you have reported it stolen, they will begin an investigation. Needless to say, we pour a lot of money and effort into our investigations.
4) If you have the transaction information for the purchases, you can have the credit card company send you a copy of the original purchase invoice or receipt. This should have delivery information if you do not have that already.

Best of luck with this, I hope you get him. He gives WRX owners a bad name and I would like to see him pay.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The guy who owns one of the cell phones from Eugene that may have been used is probably not the thief. It could however be one of his daughters friends. The other cell phone owner is a Tommy Taylor who lives in Portland. He was very concerned after I spoke with him. I advised him that he would have to come in to see us so I can clear him as being the crook. Of course he never came in. If anyone has any information about him, please let me know.

Thanks.
Chris.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts