ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, thank you so much for your advice up to this point, I'm sure I'll be needing more. Not only is this my first Subaru, also my FIRST Turbo, AND my FIRST Manual. (Don't worry I know HOW to drive stick, just not pro at it yet.)
Here's my beauty
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2005 WRX. I love how it has the STI wing, so sexy.

I had a question already, I appreciate anyone's input!
-The clutch feels pretty stiff, is this normal?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Ventura County, about 30 minutes north of LA, I love San Diego, fun area.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
congrats. I'd like to see a picture of the turbo if you don't mind.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ Thanks man! I'm so happy right now it's rediculous, such a beautiful car. It's VERY clean, inside and out, I got lucky. Ended up being $14,000, I traded in my 2007 Toyota Corolla for $7,000, financed the rest. This car is SCARY fast, the only cars I'm used to are an '89 Jeep Cherokee and the rolla, so imagine how awesome this car feels to me! I WANT to go driving right now! But I'm at work, gotta pay for my new car!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will take much much more pictures for you guys, incuding the turbo, probably tomorrow, I work all night then work tomorrow morning, so tomorrow afternoon sometime

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
sounds good. Drive safe while tired! It's worse than being drunk and driving!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What should my WRX idle at? seems to be hangin' around 500 rpm now...

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
seems low. Very easy to fix on your year. There's an idle adjustment cable (do a search) Couple twists, and it'll be to the 700-800 or so it should be idling at. Double check that it's only 500 though... below 1000 the tach is weird.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll double check, sucks, I had barely any time with her, picked her up, then had to go STRAIGHT to work.... damn. Don't you wish you could just drive?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congrats! I did not care about wrx before but annoyed from the loud exhaust did not realized that was also the turbo screaming but now after my purchase i love them all regardless of MY esp. when i see one on the road..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts