ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my mods are; hks ti carbon catback, godspeed downpipe and utec
i made 310whp 300wtq, it was a safe setting, at 16.5 psi. all i can say is holy crap how hard the thing pulls me.

i got tuned by sgp racing very good people, i will have dyno charts by tommorow, need to scan it at work. i am very happy :wiggles:

true numbers were 275wtq and 270whp but the dyna pack reads 30 hp less

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I want an STi thats all Ill say. Those are very nice numbers for what you have put into it. That car must be a beast under full boost. Congrats. This post kinda makes me want to drive.

That sounds good I think Ill do that. :wiggles: :D

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PolarisSnT said:
I want an STi thats all Ill say. Those are very nice numbers for what you have put into it. That car must be a beast under full boost. Congrats. This post kinda makes me want to drive.

That sounds good I think Ill do that. :wiggles: :D
thank you , the guy was impressed with my car. i made the same power as an sti with a intake and fuelpump. the curve is just sick

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
post some pix of ur ride w/ the dynosheet too mang :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
ooh that makes me want to go get a utec

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yes, finally. PRAISE! lol just kidding. Ya but the crossover point when the utec comes on it kinda jerks i need to get that fixed. but omg i can let my rear out now at 30% throttle its sick.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WRXout said:
lol yes, finally. PRAISE! lol just kidding. Ya but the crossover point when the utec comes on it kinda jerks i need to get that fixed. but omg i can let my rear out now at 30% throttle its sick.
n/m its a utec glitch

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nvmywrx said:
nice numbers, now u better wear a helmet cause your gonna hit your head even harder. :p
lol , i cant, my body gets stuck to the seat now!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
very nice fadi. Also i just noticed that you typed very nice and spelled correctly for the most part. See when you type good and act like an adult people post more positive things. Now for me to get my utec on with my turboback and well see what results i get.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts