Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But damn those Porsche Cayennes look good. Even from the back :D

We were just playing... nothing serious. The guy was cool, I gave him a thumbs up, he returned it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
SubaruMatt said:
I think 13.7 or 13.9
Not the turbo, pushes around 400hp I think. I would not be happy to see an SUV's taillights even if its a Porsche. BTW, Porsche sold out on this one IMO :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
JRod said:
Not the turbo, pushes around 400hp I think. I would not be happy to see an SUV's taillights even if its a Porsche. BTW, Porsche sold out on this one IMO :rolleyes:
Try 450 hp ;)

Porsche made one of the most capable SUVs EVER, for both on-road and off-road excursions. Check out the features built into the drivetrain and suspension before you pass judgment.

-Bob

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
It's an ugly thing. Is it virtually the same body as the VW Touraweg, or am I tripping?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
They are based on the same platform, and I agree with Bob, do not pass judgement. I hate the fact that Porsche made an SUV just as much as any other car enthusiast, but I also understand that it is one of the most amazing SUVs ever built, will smoke you off the line and just keep on smoking you, and could travel on some of the harshest terrain you could think of. The Toureg is not your average VW either, the thing is REALLY nice!!! For the price it better be.

-joe

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
TurnWRX said:
When people keep buying gass guzzling SUV's, it's only natural for car companies to take advantage of that.
And they're all too happy to take advantage of guys desparately in need of ***** enlargement but too afraid to get surgery.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Oops. Didn't know you couldn't write P--nis

·
Registered
39 Posts
eluminx said:
Who in their right mind is going to take a $90,000 car off-road?
Someone that probably has a few Porsches.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Someone who has to get to his/her 5 million dollar beach house in N.C which is only acheived through the rugged sand hills. OR a rich a$$ dude buying (mostly leasing) his wife a new suv

·
Registered
847 Posts
eluminx said:
I know of (don`t know him personally) a guy with a hummer, that actually hired people to come dig up his land so he had somewhere to run his hummer. Supposidly he set down a breifcase full of cash for them. (Before you say its BS, this guy owns a HUGE company. The building he owns, was purposly built to look like its tilted... Just to prove he has money to waste ;) )

Edit: Just something else I thought of... Did you ever read that article from the gumball, about the guy with the Koenigsegg (sp) that blew a gasket, so he made some calls and the only one he could find was on another Koenigsegg... So he bought the car, took the gasket off, and left the car... Thats a $400,000+ Gasket!

...Must be nice

Jack-Under the persons post it says "edit" "quote", press the quote button ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
(to get wayyyy off-topic, how do guys quote like that? I can quote but cant get the name if the person who orginally posted it?)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Jack said:
(to get wayyyy off-topic, how do guys quote like that? I can quote but cant get the name if the person who orginally posted it?)
Like this? You just press the quote button on the bottom right of somebody's post.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts