ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 8000 dollars off the msrp of my new 08 sti. I also got 0% financing. So if any one is thinking of getting an 08 sti just let me know all give you all the info so you can contact the dealership where I got my sti from. : )

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
almost every subie dealer is giving 7-8k off MSRP + 0% financing on the 08 sti's now. very enticing! haha

congrats on the new car

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
almost every subie dealer is giving 7-8k off MSRP + 0% financing on the 08 sti's now. very enticing! haha
Geez, really?

Temptation is a bizitch.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Any documentation regarding 7-8k off MSRP. If found the 0% on the website.

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Any documentation regarding 7-8k off MSRP. If found the 0% on the website.
$7000 off 08 STI w/ 0% APR for 63-months! - NASIOC
found that on nasioc

VWvortex Forums: Subaru offering 7k off msrp + 0% financing RIGHT NOW *
and vdub vortex

$7000 off of MSRP for the 2008 STI - evolutionm.net

https://webcontrol.avv.com/dealerimages/164971//STIad.jpg

for some reason i cant find documentation from subaru themselves (other than what some of the workers post on nasioc)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, I bought one for $7000 under sticker this morning at 0%. Then I came home to a phone call offering me basically the same car somewhere else for $8600 under sticker..:mad:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Deal is real only with big volume dealerships. The mom and pop close to me is no where near this deal.

Ill get the deal finalized over phone then make the 60 mile treck to pick it up. This deal is awesome!!!! I gonna get a subaru again...........i miss my bugeye.

I love when the country goes into a recession, these great deals pop up!

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
One of my local dealers today when I went to buy an oil filter was quickly talked down to $6k off msrp, 0% for 63 months and offered $16k for my 06 in trade. I proposed it to the wife who shot it down quicker than I could blink. Its very do-able but I'm still doing a cost benefit analysis of Sti in garage vs 20 years of *****ing.

FWIW

$35,700
- $6,000
________
$29,700
+T&L @10%
_________
$32,600
-$4000 back FROM Trade
_________
$28,600 total financed
/63 months @ 0%

Which is almost exactly what the payment on my 06 is at 4.9%. To add insult to injury they have called 2x since I left the dealer making better offers. I doubt an Sti will ever be more affordable than this. :sigh::sadwave:

·
Registered
773 Posts
One of my local dealers today when I went to buy an oil filter was quickly talked down to $6k off msrp, 0% for 63 months and offered $16k for my 06 in trade. I proposed it to the wife who shot it down quicker than I could blink. Its very do-able but I'm still doing a cost benefit analysis of Sti in garage vs 20 years of *****ing.

FWIW

$35,700
- $6,000
________
$29,700
+T&L @10%
_________
$32,600
-$4000 back FROM Trade
_________
$28,600 total financed
/63 months @ 0%

Which is almost exactly what the payment on my 06 is at 4.9%. To add insult to injury they have called 2x since I left the dealer making better offers. I doubt an Sti will ever be more affordable than this. :sigh::sadwave:
This is one of those rare occassions where you have to tell the wife whats up. When that overpriced rock goes on sale she probably wont stop til its on her finger.

You can get them to 8k. They gonna try to low ball at first. If not try a bigger dealership. This deal is no good at the subaru dealerships that only have 2 on the lot.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Haha I have to get my 08 WRX in for recall work, and I might just have to see what it would look like if I swapped...

Had I waited till now to buy I'd be driving an STI...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Anyone know what 08 2.5i's are going for?
I saw, on one of the dealer sites that was posted in the Nasioc thread link posted above in this thread, that they were starting the '08 base Imprezas at $15xxx. If you are looking for one look around, you could get a great deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I thought I got a good deal on mine. My sti was priced @ $36,600 and got it for $29,400 including dealer fees (tax tags extras). So for you guys that got it for $8k less, GREAT JOB!

·
Registered
45 Posts
These deals are legit. I haggled one down to $28K yesterday. Now IS the time to buy it. Car makers are losing sleep in this economy, and dealers are having it even worse. They have every reason to sell way below invoice: 1)its not gas-friendly, 2)they are paying interest every day on it, 3)room for 2009, 4)nobody is buying new right now, 4)they can't get any more financing since cash dried up, 5) they are all afraid of losing their jobs.

SOA is actually giving them cash back if they move the 2008 out- usually they have to sell a certain number first. Act now, I hear the 0% is over in December.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts