ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got back from MAC and spent 1 1/2 on there dyno and got read off all my knock or that's what i thought.i just got on it hard senc i have been back and guess what i get knock!
this is old so im going to blow up my car and if anyone wont to help or get some parts off ot ill give u a week. im not going to touch the car for a week and then it goes boom!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Dibs on that front lip! You really should think about not blowing up your car, that would be way cooler.
MCL

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
black said:
no its gone if u can get any thing out of the ball of flams it yours
You blew up your car!!!! Damn mang, you should've at least taken pictures, ya no? There is a video forum on this site too...

BTW, I really hope you didn't blow you're car up. Dibs on the uppipe and the skirts if they are still in good condition!! :tongue:

·
Registered
347 Posts
WAIT!!!!!! Before you blow it up;
Think about this: TurboLegacy2k4 can give you money for your entire car, and trade you his Taurus SHO with a bad transmission so you still have a car to blow up!!!! That's a win/win situation!!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
black said:
im at about 4500 i think and there 5280?
Well, the air is more dense there at 4500 so maybe you were tuned on the edge. Richen it up a rip, bring the timng back and don't run it on the edge of tune and everything will be okay. Tuning on the edge at high altitude + lower altitude = boom.

-Ryan

·
Banned
566 Posts
Call nick sometime this week and let him know that you are getting knock. He even gave me his cell phone number to call him at in case I starting getting knock and he was going to give me some sdjustments to make. So I would give him a call and see what he can do for you.

Dont blow up the car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts