Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thing is I also have a 2004 WRX...in Java...and STi, also in Java LMFAO
Anyone pull something like this where you went and bought essentially the same car :wiggles:
Reason being is that the WRX is getting up to 130k and i don't want to keep adding power so I had to jump on this opportunity so im just going to molest tf out of the STi
Anyone else have the big and little brother of the car through the same year or am I the weirdo lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice! Lol.

I'd totally do that, if I came across the perfect deal. It'd be nice to have one of each to tinker with, and to split the mileage. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
In a similar but different way, we have two Imprezas... One is in 2015 STI form and the other is in 2016 Crosstrek form. It's weird how different the cars feel when not moving, despite how similar the interior setup is. The Crosstrek feels larger, despite being the same dimensions. I think the white head liner and less bolstering on the leather seats help with that, in addition to lighter interior accents. I suppose it also factors in that our STI has 20% tint where as the Crosstrek currently has none.

·
Water.....sometimes waves
1,611 Posts
I bought a 2000 Buick Regal LS new. Then several years later I bought a used 2003 Regal GS. Not weird at all. At least for me I tend to get comfortable with a model and know how to work on it, so another of the same is a natural tendency.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts