ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i pulled up next to this 2010 DBS and he totally wanted to burn some rub. so i honked 3 times and transformed into Fast and Furious. some real star trek hyperspeed shlt. there was stars flyin past me. I didnt even look in my back cuz i too busy bustin through my gearbox like Vin D. once i reached about 400mph i checked behind me and noticed it was parked. i figured i would tell you guys the truth since i dont know you, but i raced home to tell my mom and she was so proud. she made me my favorite mac and cheese with the little spongebob shapes and let me watch E! news with her and even let me stay up til 10! so stoked i was able to keep up with the kardashians and the real housewives of beverly hills.... SUCH AN AWESOME DAY! :woocow:

heres a pic of the dbs:

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
:party::woocow:

:rotfl:

·
Æternum
20,575 Posts
Bahaha this post is pure win!

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Very nice... Were you sure to plot your trajectory before engaging warp? You could have bounced too close to a supernova or black hole!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hopefully you were not granny shifting and were in fact double clutching like you should.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully you were not granny shifting and were in fact double clutching like you should.
BRO. i double clutch that **** all day! only granny shift when da 5-0 is on my tail. once i see lights i pull out my 9 so its in my lap when dat piggy walks up. he too scared to **** wit dis white boy.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
hahahaha this thread wins

+9 Drews

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
musta been a 6 inch tall deer.... shoulda mounted the horns on a brush guard. redneck and asian all in one.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
That deer was a pretty good size man. I fought him afterwards.

he won...

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
That'll scare em away. I shoulda thought of that one.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I was a bit worried about this post too...but definitely some winnage.

I will add +6 Drews :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
COOL STORY BRO

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
nice kill story

now go back online and act like you're an angel on the streets. Extra points for the most condescending replies when someone else admits they aren't angels when romping around in their modded cars.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts