ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i already said im slow. i read every wastegate thread i could possibly find and i cant figure it out. i got the c-clip off and thats about it. wheres the lock nut at? and how to turn the arm? i need this dumbed down a shade for me thanks. i saw the picture and it doesnt say where the locknut is. i dont get it .

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
0 Posts
The lock nut is the nut that's jammed up against the rod end. (The flat piece witht he hole in it that the C clip was holding on.) If you hold the rod end wigh some pliers, then back off the lock/jam nut. You can then turn the rod end easily. A turn or to shorter/tighter, then hold it where it needs to be and tighten the jam nut back down.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the left end im guessing. i have the c-clip off right now. i loosened the bolt on the arm. i think i was suppose to do that. so the lock nut is the one that the c-clip is attached to.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank u racenut. i just figured it out. after that long up and dowpipe install and that noise i was on my last breaking point. thanks for the fast reply, it really helped. thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts