ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my dad has on of these hypertech power programers and while i was on there site getting ready to install in i noticed that they had one for the 08+ wrx. does anyone have this ? if so how is it? also if get spiketv there is a show on it called horsepower tv and they are installing one on a wrx (i had to call tech support and the guy new alot about it) anyway just thought id ask and share.

http://www.hypertech.com/PerformanceGraphs/Subaru/62007_2009_2011_Impreza_WRX_2_5L_Turbo.pdf

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
EGH... For the same money you could buy the tried and true cobb accessport, there is reasons why many others have tried and cobb still stands.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Not to mention the Cobb has 20+ more maps. The hypertech programmer is as generic as it comes. At least Cobb allows for custom tuning.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I have a cobb AP and I love it, I was just wondering if anyone had this one? Up untill a few days ago I didn't know it existed

·
Registered
633 Posts
There are a bunch of companies that produce OTS tunes for the WRX. I used AP for stage one then sold it after digging around for a few weeks and learned about OS tunes. Right now i use an OS stage 2 tune by Torqued Performance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts