ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drivin home from my night shift at work and i was almost home when i come around a turn and guess whats in my way about 15 feet in front of me........a G'dam tree. Oh yea, i hit it doin about 10-15mph. Damage Report: Subaru ground effects are demolished, cracked front bumper right under the right foglight, and probably much more for me to find out in the morning....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
damn that sucks...

I know it means nothing to you at the moment, seeing as how pissed you are, but at least youre ok. Cars are replacable.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i know but still, this car is pretty much everything to me, i put every penny i have into it...anyone got some ideas on the new front lip/spoiler and probably even bumper for the rex?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Dude, that really blows. I'm sorry to hear your car is messed up, it always stinks when sh*t like that happens.

The after effects of the Hurricane (which is nothing what you guys experienced I am sure) has finally hit Boston...its f*ckin disgusting outside. Rain all over the place and generally miserable.

So, I'm sorry to do this, but I have to move your thread to the Exterior section, but the good news is, you will have many more people that will feel sorry for you post.

Good luck w/ everything.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Shifty said:
That sucks. Cut up that tree and burn it. Well..... it would make me feel better :D
Or cut it up and cover it with termites.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry to hear that :( My friend hit a deep in his truck and did some bumper damage. Too bad that your crash had to involve a Wrx :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts