ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAN WE SEE IF ALL OF THE SUBY DRIVERS IN THE HUNTSVILLE AREA CAN START MEETING ONCE A MONTH OR SOMETHING. OSIRIS MAYBE YOU CAN HELP OUT HERE. ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS?

·
876 Posts
hmm :)

We can try to get some people together. I used to try to organize stuff but noone would every seem to be too interested :(

Email me anytime and I will help set something up. I'd like to get a whole email list so I can just send out when and wheres when we decide on a time/place to meet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm interested, but I'm so frickin' busy these days that it's hard to find time. The last year or so of my life has been totally crazy.

Let me know when and where it's going down and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Once I'm done with finals today and tomorrow and back at work for the fall, I'll be on a normal schedule and should be able to meet up without any kind of scheduling conflicts. So if you do plan something, you can pretty much count on me being there.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Meeting

How about Saturday Night at 8:00 p.m at Books a Million, at the corner of the Parkway and University Drive? Show the effort people! See you there!:cool:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tonight

I was going to shoot for tonight. Sorry such short notice. I am just interested to see who will even show up.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all

Thanks to the few people that did show up tonight. Sorry about such a short notice, but you have to start somewhere right. Anybody got any suggestions for the month of August? Just start posting some ideas. It was nice meeting all of you and hope to see you again soon. Dana.

·
876 Posts
Sorry I've been away guys. Glad to see that you guys got together! I'm around, and not so busy for the next 2 weeks. Just post what you guys want to do, and I'll be sure to make it. Barnes and Noble or Booksamillion would work again I'm sure. Email me or those that have my #, call me.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts