ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the WRX. BUT I LIKE!!!! anyway, I have a customers and i hate it when i end up taking off more than necessary. anybody have pics/instructions? or should i just dig in?

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
It's actually a pain in the ass. Your going to have to drain a good bunch of your coolant, remove the ari intake, remove intercooler, disconnect the throttle cables, remove the power steering pump and tank, remove the coolant lines to the TB, remove the three sensors on the TB, remove a myriad of vacuum lines on the turbo inlet pipe, remove a bucnh of other sensors- crank/cam shaft,remove the coils, remove the fuel hoses on the drivers side (release fuel pressure first!) and finally remove the small bolts that hold the manifold to the heads.

Tha's the cliff note version- I'm sure there are a few things I missed. Oh yeah- it's a pain in the ass.

Big Sky

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ps:im lucky

he does have a FCIC so there's one lesss step! hahaha car's pretty bad. my customer bought it from a guy in colorado who have Cobb Racing build it. anyway, here's goes nothh!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts