ClubWRX Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
its called the avatar picture and its under settings. once u cclick settings up top. u shud see it on the left side of the page

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi sorry, kinda new..

just a question, where should I go when it comes to asking for the 'specific year' about swapping spoilers and front grilles and rims on a 2008 wrx hatchback?

Ive looked around and all I see are people giving 'part numbers' and links to 'ebay' -- I dont have access to those things.. I am going straight to subie dealers... and they cant help me also, they all tell me that they have no idea if it would fit.. so kinda stuck.. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking to buy a wrx sti. I have done some research online thru car and Driver and review's from other subaru owner's but I would be interested in some advice from those who drive them on a regular basis. My first Subaru was an impreza wagon. Sadly that got wrecked. My last car was a manual and I found I really enjoy driving a stick. So when I was asked what car I wanted it was simple. I am looking to purchase and upgrade. I'm glad to see that there is a forum and clubs for Subies :)

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
I am looking to buy a wrx sti. I have done some research online thru car and Driver and review's from other subaru owner's but I would be interested in some advice from those who drive them on a regular basis. My first Subaru was an impreza wagon. Sadly that got wrecked. My last car was a manual and I found I really enjoy driving a stick. So when I was asked what car I wanted it was simple. I am looking to purchase and upgrade. I'm glad to see that there is a forum and clubs for Subies :)
Welcome Jessica! I am Jay.

What year are you looking into? Hope ya stick around!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts