ClubWRX Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
its called the avatar picture and its under settings. once u cclick settings up top. u shud see it on the left side of the page

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi sorry, kinda new..

just a question, where should I go when it comes to asking for the 'specific year' about swapping spoilers and front grilles and rims on a 2008 wrx hatchback?

Ive looked around and all I see are people giving 'part numbers' and links to 'ebay' -- I dont have access to those things.. I am going straight to subie dealers... and they cant help me also, they all tell me that they have no idea if it would fit.. so kinda stuck.. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking to buy a wrx sti. I have done some research online thru car and Driver and review's from other subaru owner's but I would be interested in some advice from those who drive them on a regular basis. My first Subaru was an impreza wagon. Sadly that got wrecked. My last car was a manual and I found I really enjoy driving a stick. So when I was asked what car I wanted it was simple. I am looking to purchase and upgrade. I'm glad to see that there is a forum and clubs for Subies :)

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
I am looking to buy a wrx sti. I have done some research online thru car and Driver and review's from other subaru owner's but I would be interested in some advice from those who drive them on a regular basis. My first Subaru was an impreza wagon. Sadly that got wrecked. My last car was a manual and I found I really enjoy driving a stick. So when I was asked what car I wanted it was simple. I am looking to purchase and upgrade. I'm glad to see that there is a forum and clubs for Subies :)
Welcome Jessica! I am Jay.

What year are you looking into? Hope ya stick around!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
19 Participants
Unica
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing