ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the typical process for a safe transaction? I checked the stickies and didn't find any sufficient answers. Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think it is just blindly send them a payment over paypal, then if you don't get it, give paypal a call and reverse the payment.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I think it is just blindly send them a payment over paypal, then if you don't get it, give paypal a call and reverse the payment.
is that even in english? I have no clue what you are trying to say

·
Registered
85 Posts
lol, um
I think the typical process is as follows:
Blindly send them a payment over Paypal. Then if you don't get what you ordered, call Paypal and ask them to retract the payment. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
I got it... stop smoking the ganja, and you'll be able to read the computer screen easier ;)

OP... What Garrett said about not making it a gift is really important. You can't have paypal reverse the payment on a gift due to non-delivery.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
I would also suggest only using Paypal with a Credit Card.

If the other party removes funds before you file a complaint, you could be stuck with Paypal finding in your favor without actual refund. In this case, you could file a CC chargeback (using Paypal's finding as evidence), and get your money back. With a bank, you could be SOL.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jacka*s

I would also suggest only using Paypal with a Credit Card.

If the other party removes funds before you file a complaint, you could be stuck with Paypal finding in your favor without actual refund. In this case, you could file a CC chargeback (using Paypal's finding as evidence), and get your money back. With a bank, you could be SOL.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Send it to a religious crusader in Nigeria and they'll make sure the seller receives it.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Personally, I prefer giving cash to courier hipsters on fixie bikes and having them deliver it. There are some awesome vintage underground courier services, but you've probably never heard of them. ;)

But seriously, Paypal, as stated. Never had a problem.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
lol, um
Blindly send them a payment over Paypal. Then if you don't get what you ordered, call Paypal and ask them to retract the payment. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
You had me until just before the last sentence. Now I'm lost again

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Personally, I prefer giving cash to courier hipsters on fixie bikes and having them deliver it. There are some awesome vintage underground courier services, but you've probably never heard of them. ;)
HAHAHAHA, I had to adjust my skinny jeans.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
lol, um
Now this makes absolutely no sense to me :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Some things I learned recently.

You can avoid fees if the money you receive is a gift.

But if you choose to send money using the gift option you will have to use your bank a/c to send money.You can use your CC,but there is a fee depending on the amount you send.Meaning in case you use your CC the fee is paid by the buyer,not the seller.

Best way as mentioned would be to use Paypal & pay with your CC and avoid the gift option.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now this makes absolutely no sense to me :rotfl:
Lol at this and some other responses. Paypal it is. I'll gladly pay the fee for extra protection.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
If you decide not to use PayPal, you can go back to the tried and true method of "ass, grass, or cash"

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you decide not to use PayPal, you can go back to the tried and true method of "ass, grass, or cash"
Since the majority of members on here are males..I'll leave out the ass part :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts