ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to convert a regular impreza look like an sti. What parts are different in appearance? How much and would they be a direct universal fit? Where is the best place to get the parts? I'm looking to go as new of a model year as possible.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru WRX
337 Posts
If you must.. I'm pretty sure the latest generation you could do it with would be the Hawkeye Impreza. Anything newer would require rear quarter panel work.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
12,300 Posts
I'd like to convert a regular impreza look like an sti. What parts are different in appearance? How much and would they be a direct universal fit? Where is the best place to get the parts? I'm looking to go as new of a model year as possible.
Why?

·
Registered
2018 subaru wrx premium
190 Posts
Probably because he wants to.
You do you man 😁
I'm guessing it will probably be pretty costly tho, front end, rear end, wheels. Seats, steering wheel, probably instrument cluster. Not exactly sure but from what I recall, most of that would be different between an sti and impreza

·
Æternum
21,323 Posts
We don't know what year car you have.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
You could make it look more like a typical STI by crashing it into a ditch. You could make it feel more like a typical STI by blowing the motor.

·
Æternum
21,323 Posts
lol that's pretty good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts