1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Akiata said:
how much hp is stage 4?

what are the parts?

will it void my warranty?
yes it will void it, anything other than putting in gas will pretty much void it:D

as for price, you can mix and match parts together from group buys etc to save on money to make your stages.

·
Registered
258 Posts
who makes stage 4?

is stage 4 better than stage 3 plus a bov and intake?

my friend says stage 2 is good for 300 hp.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Akiata said:
who makes stage 4?

is stage 4 better than stage 3 plus a bov and intake?

my friend says stage 2 is good for 300 hp.
when people say stages with out the maker (turboxs, vishnu, cobb, god, easystreet etc) it can be misleading. because take for example the vishnu stage 2 is comparable to a turboxs stage 4 give or take afew ponies. and yes the vishnu stage 2 is good for around 300hp give or take, but no if he was talking about the turboxs stage 2. and last but not least the higher the stage # the better the performance.

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Depending on what extra you want with your TXS Stage 4 (like a TMIC or just hoses, what muffler) the price varies right around $4000 for parts. Installation is going to run you around $700 and you almost certainly want to have a professional install the Stage 4 kit due to the number of issues that can arrise with changing that many key engine components at once.

Shoot me an email with what you are looking for specifically, and I'll send you a quote.

Where are you located? I can recommend a local installer for most parts of the country.

-Jim

·
Registered
258 Posts
snailwrx said:

when people say stages with out the maker
That is what I was trying to say in a more humorous way though.

I am just irritated when people say my stage 2 WRX blew away this camaro........ or whatever. What they should say is my stage 2 Vishnu/TXS WRX blew away this camaro.....

Sorry to hijack the thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts