ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how much you guys paid... I am going to buy my car soon and the last time I talked to a dealership they wanted $34,880 (out the door, including tax, fees, etc.) and nothing less and I thought it was a little pricey... what would be a GOOD deal out the door?

·
Re-Addicted to WRX
1,908 Posts
judging from the quotes that i have seen, that sounds about right for OTD...w/o tax and licensing that is about +/- 32k...I think that invoice for the dealerships is 31.4k. You could certainly pressure the dealership more by taking that quote to a different dealership and seeing if they beat it, then taking that quote back to the original dealership...basically start a price war for your business.

·
Registered
112 Posts
You can get it way down from there. Invoice on them is under 31k at least here in Colorado. Like he said, go to other dealers, ask them what they best price they will give you is, and then go back and say "this is what they will do, can you beat that?" and back and forth till you get the price you want. Personally i wouldn't pay more than 32k for it.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Kutarkvalidus said:
You can get it way down from there. Invoice on them is under 31k at least here in Colorado. Like he said, go to other dealers, ask them what they best price they will give you is, and then go back and say "this is what they will do, can you beat that?" and back and forth till you get the price you want. Personally i wouldn't pay more than 32k for it.
I love the quotes in your signature. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
thsiao

I am also shopping around for an '05 STi in southern CA. The last dealership told me the most they would go is $1500 below MSRP.

As the others have suggested, I am just comparing prices and getting the dealers to compete for my business. I'll post what I come up with.

If you are done, please post your best price so far.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
240z said:
thsiao

I am also shopping around for an '05 STi in southern CA. The last dealership told me the most they would go is $1500 below MSRP.

As the others have suggested, I am just comparing prices and getting the dealers to compete for my business. I'll post what I come up with.

Thanks.
I paid $700 below MSRP in June.

·
Registered
269 Posts
240z said:
thsiao

Thanks.
I paid $34,900 OTD for the car (including tax, fees, etc.) and got the short-throw and titanium options for around $650 more including tax and labor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts