ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to order a base 2012 WRX hatch next weekend. I was looking to get an idea on how much everyone else paid for their WRX. I'm located in Northern, VA.

Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Also another piece of advice. If your ordering it, don't pay a penny over invoice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
24200 + TTL for an order. If you get a lot of internet quotes, someone may be willing to let it go under invoice (still above dealer cost for an order).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just ordered my 2012 Satin White Pearl WRX Base Hatchback today... Arm rest extension, short throw shifter, auto dimming mirror with compass, and exhaust finisher for $25,595 at Rafferty Subaru in Bromall PA. I personally feel like i got a great price and the car is being ordered so im not getting someones ordered car with things added or taken off

·
Registered
344 Posts
Check out truecar.com. I got mine 550 below invoice. Search google or the forum. Lots of discussions on there/here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just ordered my 2012 Satin White Pearl WRX Base Hatchback today... Arm rest extension, short throw shifter, auto dimming mirror with compass, and exhaust finisher for $25,595 at Rafferty Subaru in Bromall PA. I personally feel like i got a great price and the car is being ordered so im not getting someones ordered car with things added or taken off
amazing deal

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Beat to the truecar shoutout. I used them as well and got 24,500 as my price. So 26,400 with tax/tag/title.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
WRXpa, you're in the philly area and you did truecar as well? Did you go to Cherry Hill?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Went to Colonial Subaru in Trevose, PA. Negotiated with 3 nearby dealers entirely over email. Colonia is close to me and matched the best price of another dealer on truecar.com. Brought the truecar printout in, along with my laptop to show the email chain and have a backup reference for invoice pricing (I paid invoice for options too).

I will never walk into a dealer blind again. Setting everything up online and coming in for a test drive and to sign papers is sooo much more pleasant. Still waiting for my car to arrive, but it shouldn't be too long now.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Colonial is closer to me than Cherry Hill too, I just went to Cherry Hill because they had the lowest price on truecar. I also work in south philly so from work it's just a short jaunt over the bridge. Finally, I grew up in Cherry Hill so I had a soft spot. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm going around 4-5pm to order my Base WRX Hatch. So with the short shift kit as the only option, is $24,800 - $25,100 +TTL a good deal? Please let me know.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts