ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys...i've been trying to figure out what to do...either go deep into modding..or trade my car in for evo sti or srt4...i think i've made my decision..i'm gonns stick with subaru ...i want to trade in my 03 rex for a sti...but before i take off certain mods and go try to trade it in i just wanted to know

1.how much did you guys get your STI out the door..04 or 05??

2. Have you guys seen 04 sti's at any subaru dealerships??
(used or new)

also i put a nice down payment and from what they are offering me for trade in...i would get a nice 6k down payment from trade in..get rid of my mods..maybe another 1k...if this doesnt work i'm gonna try with evo's...i decided i cant stand the idea of driving a FWD srt4..love the car and the power..but fwd just kills it for me..even if its more moddable...i dont think 350whp fwd car is as fun as a 350whp awd car (that's my goal for power)

any info or suggestions?? thanks guys

·
Registered
223 Posts
well when i went to the dealer they had very few 04s left and alot of new 05s.. i think the 05 stis run arounds like 31-32 grand...

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wrx_GuY71 said:
well when i went to the dealer they had very few 04s left and alot of new 05s.. i think the 05 stis run arounds like 31-32 grand...
that sounds good actually..i wish someone who bought it would tell me if dealer bargained at all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts