Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much did u pay for you WRX and wut options did u get and did u pay the whole thing of or lease it if so how much a month

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine just came in today!

I ordered my silver Rex with manual trans, armrest extension, spoiler(IMO, should be standard equip.), auto dimming mirror/compass, turbo gauge and security upgrade, price less tax, 23,756.00, with tax and all the misc. stuff, 25,433.00. You can probably do better than that, I could have probably done better had I known about these boards earlier. They are virtually priceless. Hope this helps.

Max

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sticker - $26,700

Options -

compass/mirror
armrest extension
boost guage
sti shift knob (waste of money)
carbon look trim (up to you)
spoiler

$25,000 after all the taxes and fees. Probably could have done better, but not without a substantial drive.

VV

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think I got ripped off. Turbo gauge, spoiler, titanium shiftknob, auto dimming mirror/compass, security system upgrade, Greddy turbotimer installed.

25,762 msrp without turbo timer.

27,723.03 with tax, title, ect.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I paid MSRP for mine as well in July. It was like $25,800 or so which came with the armrest, compass, air filtration, spoiler, etc. No gauges or better trim though. The only deal I got was the short shifter and I was fighting for that for hours. The WRX was pretty well sold in my area, maybe if I drove to another state I could've gotten a better deal.

This is my third car, but it was my first time to actually buy one myself. Better deals goes with experience so maybe next time...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got the Perl Blue wagon with:

Short shift (this rocks BTW)
Titainium Shift knob
Security Package
Turbo Gauge
Priemum Stereo Package
Cargo Net
Auto Dimming compass Rear View Mirror
Extended Arm Rest

Tax/Lic.

$26,000

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
paid 24,900

CF dash, compass/autodimming mirror, upgraded speakers & sub, spoiler & bodykit.

$400/mo at 8.2% financced. soon to be refinanced.

dR

·
Registered
18 Posts
WOW DARK_REX you got yourself hooked up with that price!

Man, I paid $25,350

My options were compass/autodimming mirror, upgraded speakers & sub, spoiler, leather seats, alarm upgrade, and diff. protector.

$500.00 down and I'm paying $499/mo!

If that's the factory body kit from the SPT options brochure provided by the dealer you should've paid alot more if i'm not mistaken!!

Well maybe you have a special negotiating technique with the salesmen or something!:)

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
If that's the factory body kit from the SPT options brochure provided by the dealer you should've paid alot more if i'm not mistaken!!
see the tutorial section. i pretty much summed up my buying experience in this thread. the body kit was a bit of a fanagle. i knew they didn't make it in black, but i asked anyway. "man i don't think i want this car without the skirt." and the salesman said that they had them in black. i asked him if he was sure becasue i had heard from another dealer that the colors were only in silver, blue and red. he assured me they just had to order it from port, and paint it in house. "that's what we do with all the spoilers" whatever.

so when i come in to finalize the financing <already negotiated the car> jose tried to catch me, and hold up the financing. i had a feeling whatever was going on was the spoiler. so i'm in the office with the loan officer, and he comes in saying i need to pay more than what i negotiated, because the under body spoiler needed to be special ordered unpainted, becasue SOA didn't ship them in black he said i had to pay the shipping, cost of the more expensive unpainted one, and the painting. :rolleyes: stupid salesman!! well, this was simple. i just got up and grabbed my jacket, and the loan officer <thinking this sale was over> jumped up and shoved the salesman out the door. i could hear her yelling at him from outside about how he was about to ruin a sale NOW. etc. etc. she comes back in. i negotiate the rate (got screwed bad there, but i'm only 23...) and i got the car with the kit a week later.

i backed off on the short shifter, shift knob, rear diff protector, and gauge pack, so the expensive body kit was compensated for in the savings. the extra cost to paint the spoiler the color of the car i wanted (so pissed they didn't do it in black! :mad: ) was free. :D

dR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts