ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around, but can't find a solid answer. Can anybody tell me how my ride height will change by installing Cusco camber plates up front? No change? Increase? Decrease? If so by how much?

Oh and these are the round plates that they make.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I looked around, but can't find a solid answer. Can anybody tell me how my ride height will change by installing Cusco camber plates up front? No change? Increase? Decrease? If so by how much?

Oh and these are the round plates that they make.

Thanks for any help.
Cusco Plates increase ride height. The change in ride height is equal to the thickness of the Cusco plates, which I believe is 6mm.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cusco Plates increase ride height. The change in ride height is equal to the thickness of the Cusco plates, which I believe is 6mm.
Thanks guys. That was my guess, but I wanted to be sure.

I'm putting on Crucial springs w/ Koni inserts and couldn't decided between GroupN tophats or camber plates. My wagon is my DD and AutoXer (STX). Looks like for the wagon the RCE's non-lowering or lowering ones will be the right camber plates, but I don't have the money for them right now. I think I might go with the GroupNs w/ camber bolts until I can afford the plates. Sounds like the sedan lower arm is another option I have to add camber right? If I go with sedan lower arms, does that mean I need a sedan specific sway bar as well? Right now I have the stocker w/ Poltec wagon endlinks.

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Thanks guys. That was my guess, but I wanted to be sure.

I'm putting on Crucial springs w/ Koni inserts and couldn't decided between GroupN tophats or camber plates. My wagon is my DD and AutoXer (STX). Looks like for the wagon the RCE's non-lowering or lowering ones will be the right camber plates, but I don't have the money for them right now. I think I might go with the GroupNs w/ camber bolts until I can afford the plates. Sounds like the sedan lower arm is another option I have to add camber right? If I go with sedan lower arms, does that mean I need a sedan specific sway bar as well? Right now I have the stocker w/ Poltec wagon endlinks.
A set of sedan control arms would add close to a degree of additional neg camber- that should put you in the -2.3ish range w/o camber plates or bolts. It also gives you a wader front ttrack which dials out some understeer. It does require a sedan front bar and sedan style links.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts