Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,210 Posts
..probably worth more than you might expect to the right buyer. I had some alloys from my '95 Wrangler lying around in my basement for a couple of years (about 30,000 miles on them). I finally cleaned them up and put them on Ebay, and netted $300 ! :) They were 15x7, 5 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern. I'd guess that 16" rims with low miles would go for a bit more...

-Pace

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
How much does Subaru charge to replace a wheel(ie same wheel)? If you have that cost, you can probably have a good idea how much they're worth after deppreciation. The problem of course is actually finding a buyer willing to pay for them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
schischwein said:
How much does Subaru charge to replace a wheel(ie same wheel)? If you have that cost, you can probably have a good idea how much they're worth after deppreciation. The problem of course is actually finding a buyer willing to pay for them.
i know they are not worth anything near the dealer charges...ie dealer charges like 1000 per wheel for my audi but usually people sell them for like 1000-1200 for all four with tires...im just trying to find out how much the WRX ones go for market value..well if anyone is interested the WRX wheels are for sale.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Check ebay...lots for sale. $400-$500 if I remember correctly (all 4 w/tires)

VV

TeamIshun said:

i know they are not worth anything near the dealer charges...ie dealer charges like 1000 per wheel for my audi but usually people sell them for like 1000-1200 for all four with tires...im just trying to find out how much the WRX ones go for market value..well if anyone is interested the WRX wheels are for sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts