Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much are paint jobs now? I plan on making my WRX an autobot. Im gonna drive around IL in a transformers Subaru for example ---->>>>>

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/be-j/sin/bat/moto/RIMG0084.JPG
http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/be-j/sin/bat/moto/RIMG0085.JPG

Im gonna drive around with a big autobot face on my hood if all goes according to plan. And a Zerosport body kit. Of course thats just my exterior plans but it will definately be amusing. I was planning gundam first but everyone knows transformers.

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
Yeah, I really need one of those! Too cool for words...

·
Registered
293 Posts
I know that I am on these boards WAY WAY too much when I start to think WTLW. What have I become?!?!?!?! I believe that they are costing about $40 right? Sounds a little steep, but shipping from Japan aint cheap.

·
Registered
228 Posts
hmmm, man if that existed I could get to work alot quicker!!!

If I read the second pticture correctly, and at current rates, the toy is selling for about $40-$45 without shipping.....

would be cool to have, just for the hell of it...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Bro... you should kill yourself for emasculating a car that nice... but to each his own i suppose....

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
38,620 Posts
Seeing that second pic, I engaged in a flight of fantasy:

"Ray, tired of waiting behind a Ford Excursion with a mobile-phone-yapping woman who won't go even though the freaking light has been green for 20 seconds, presses the "transformer" button on his dash panel. His WRB WRX instantly metamorphs into a 60 foot robot! Manipulating his controls, Ray proceeds to lift the offending Excursion up off the road; the woman shrieks hysterically! The SUV is shaken brutally to drive home Ray's point, then set down gently between two trees, where the woman will be forced to wait for help.

Ray transforms his car back to it's normal configuration, and casually continues his commute to work."

That was fun!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Blast Toys out of CA has them for pre-order. This way you do not get killed on shipping from Japan. I already ordered mine.

Smokescreen is the name of the transformer.

-joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts