ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 477 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Sitting here wondering how many people still have their WRX's on order. Also how long did the dealer tell you it would take?? I ordered mine mid December and got my VIN today.. SOA told me it'll be here 2/14/12. Anyone else beating their brains out?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Lots of people...I'm one of em :sadwave:

I only ordered 9 days ago...had to call the dealer for my VON. No other info yet..

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Ordered mine last Thursday. No email yet from SOA

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also ordered mine on monday, ordered a wrx limited. I got an email the next day saying thanks for ordering with an order number so check you email in the spam and stuff. If nothing just call the dealer they will give you one. I called SOA and im expecting it in March. Lady said that was worst case scenario so probably will be about the same for you depending where you are if there are any ports around. Im in florida with a port nearby so hopefully it comes a little sooner.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ordered mine december 28th. Dealer called me yesterday and said it was allocated for a february delivery....How did you find out your vin and get the exact delivery date?

·
Registered
205 Posts
My dealer lied to me and told me that she couldn't order any more cars. And this was in October..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Lady said that was worst case scenario so probably will be about the same for you depending where you are if there are any ports around. Im in florida with a port nearby so hopefully it comes a little sooner.
I get the feeling my car is going to spend quite a bit of time on a truck to get to Kansas City

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ordered mine december 28th. Dealer called me yesterday and said it was allocated for a february delivery....How did you find out your vin and get the exact delivery date?
I emailed my salesman and he sent me a screenshot of the invoice with the scheduled date, estimated delivery date, vin and all other info. I'm on my iPhone now but I'll post it when I'm home

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I emailed the salesman that helped me out and he said that they don't have any order confirmation numbers but that they would call me with the vin around week 7 from the day I ordered. So its just a waiting game. Though if it does take that long I may not need to get winter tires

·
Registered
344 Posts
I emailed the salesman that helped me out and he said that they don't have any order confirmation numbers but that they would call me with the vin around week 7 from the day I ordered. So its just a waiting game. Though if it does take that long I may not need to get winter tires
I'm in the same boat for winter tires. No vin yet, but eta is march, so I'd only ”use” them once or twice before it starts to warm up.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I emailed my salesman and he sent me a screenshot of the invoice with the scheduled date, estimated delivery date, vin and all other info. I'm on my iPhone now but I'll post it when I'm home
Where are you located? What was your color, model and options? Good news for you!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine is sitting in Long Beach right now at the port... the ETA was Thursday but it came in a few days late. Should have it tomorrow or Tuesday... The dealer is about 40 miles away. Can't wait!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered an STi on Jan 12. Woke up on the 13th with an email giving me the VON.

The dealer has the exact car I ordered coming in for another customer. It took about a month for that car to arrive.

EDIT:

Dealer called, the car came in today, Feb 13. Will be picking it up in an hour or so.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I just got an email (and a post) from my salesman saying that my car is on a boat so hopefully it should be here hopefully by the end of the month. The question is do I order snow tires or hope the mild winter continues to last.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Friend ordered his last week and they said 4-6weeks max to come in. Hope you all get them quick!

1 - 20 of 477 Posts