Votes: 10 18.9%
  • I left it in.

Votes: 43 81.1%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I'd rather have a few extra pounds during daily driving than risk being stranded on the side of the road.

As jibco said, though, it comes out at the track.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
It sometimes comes out for the track... and I'll leave it in my garage... and not get around to putting it back in, but the intent is always there. The intent is sometimes there for weeks at a time.... but it is there...

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I bought my car used and noticed later that the spare tire is missing!?!?!

So, therefore I was forced to vote I took it out. Even though if up to me it would be in.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
i think you need a "take tire out for races" vote.

+ 1 for what i just mentioned (so i'll vote take it out);)

but its left in when i don't race. thank god i haven't needed it yet, but its been close

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm debating getting a full size spare...I don't really care for or trust mine,...I knew I was going to catch the usual street racing remarks or whatever. The reason I ask is because somewhere someone mentioned how heavy it was and I wondered how many people actually roll with out it. I currently have mine in but I'm debating taking it out since I have two complete sets of tires/rims...coupled with the fact I wouldn't really want to put the spare on anyway.

·
Registered
468 Posts
heh, that's where my amps are!
I dont drive that far from home, besides that's what AAA is for, that and a can of fix a flat (hope it works when I need it).

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
slvrtsunami said:
heh, that's where my amps are!
I dont drive that far from home, besides that's what AAA is for, that and a can of fix a flat (hope it works when I need it).
Exactly what I was thinking! Except for the amp part though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts