ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post what kind of staged mods you are running on your car and how many miles since you have put on your car.....the reason for this is to get some sort of feel for what people may or may not expect out of their car after modding it....of coarse alot more variables play into lifetime of a car but this is just to get a general idea.

thanks

·
Registered
677 Posts
Stage 4 at 35000 miles. I dont know how long all the parts have been on the car but it is running very strongly. These motors are very stout as long as you keep with the your maintenance and dont try anything too crazy (20+PSI).

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well my stage 4 setup ran good for about 50 miles before my engine blew, jk. I am running utec and like everybody has said b4 it all depends on how long you want your engine to last depending on the boost settings you run, nos, etc. I also think mobil 1 is a huge factor in how long an engine will last (how long mine will last). Cheers.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wrxsc said:
Well my stage 4 setup ran good for about 50 miles before my engine blew, jk.

thats not funny....i was feeling bad for you for a second there....how many miles have you had the stage 4 and how many miles total do you have on the car right now???

·
Registered
150 Posts
sorry had to add a joke, I'm at work :D . I have around 34k total and have had 14k with stage 2 and stage IV for 1500 (the rest of the time with just exhaust + boost controller).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Between my Cobb Stage 1 & 2, I have about 10k miles. Runs like the day I got it.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I had stage 2 for 3k ...

I have had stage 4 for 30k...

not to shabby...only a clutch/flywheel upgrad...

stock block/stock gears.

ej20 strong block...imo

1 - 20 of 51 Posts