Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought,after reading Somber's report, to ask one question. How many of you plan to go with the APS-Cobb Tuning upgrade kit(s)? I know I'm at least going with the 280hp kit for certain. I think I might be able to swing the 320hp RT-Spec kit. (one reason I want the RT-Spec kit would be to get the larger turbo,and stay away from maxing out the stock unit).
just thought I'd ask.
darryl

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was thinking about it, gotta get the dough first. Also gotta find out if there is any installation center near me and what will these mods do to my warranty.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was thinking about it, gotta get the dough first. Also gotta find out if there is any installation center near me and what will these mods do to my warranty.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Paulie...if you go with this kit, and I'm not saying you shouldn't, and if you purchased an extended warranty by chance - well turn in your extended warranty and get the pro-rated amount back to help finance your kit because your drivetrain warranty will no longer be effective. I place a small piece of screen door aluminum screening atop my intercooler to protect from bugs and debris and when I went to get my oil changed, a service rep was at the dealership and told them that if I didn't remove it, any problems that could remotely be linked to the turbo would no longer be covered...extended warranty, basic warranty, nothing. Just a FYI

1 - 4 of 4 Posts