ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I want to lower my 05 Sti, was wondering what most of you did. Front and Rear height. I do still drive in the winter, so i don't think i'll want to slam it or anything. diff hights specs with pics would help alot. thanks

·
Registered
438 Posts
Here's my 06 with Tein H-techs on them. They are awesome and ride great.

And this is a quote from the Tein website:
"High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2 inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. "

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Feezor for the picS looks like a nice height and Tein's are my perferred choice

so those are the H tecks that are roughly a 1'' drop in the front and 0.4'' in the back

·
Registered
438 Posts
Not sure on the exact drop. What I do know is if your looking to go any lower than these (which I assume not) then I believe you will need coil-overs. The H-techs will work with the stock shock dampener where as most people consider the S-techs too low and you will need new struts sooner rather than later

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome thanks for the info

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't have any exact height specs, but there is one finger gap in the front and none in the rear. I am running Megan Racing coils with 235/45/17 tires...

I need some new pics, though, as the car has had a few additions...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't have any exact height specs, but there is one finger gap in the front and none in the rear. I am running Megan Racing coils with 235/45/17 tires...

thanks for the pics and tire size which also helps as i will be running 235/40/18 in the summer

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Hey everyone, I want to lower my 05 Sti, was wondering what most of you did. Front and Rear height. I do still drive in the winter, so i don't think i'll want to slam it or anything. diff hights specs with pics would help alot. thanks
I lowered my 05 with Tanabe GF210s. 1.3" front 0.8" rear.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i had 2.5 all around but it was to low for me

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I lowered my 05 with Tanabe GF210s. 1.3" front 0.8" rear.[/QUOTE]

Pics???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts