Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What times do people run with the Turbo XS stage 1 kit on the WRX? Is it better then that stage zero kit that..... ah..... that one company makes?(sorry, cant remeber the name) :confused: What kind of times do people run with the stage zero if you know what kit it is that im talking about?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I've heard REALLY low to mid 13's claimed for the Vishnu Stage 0 kit... Shiv is a SMART guy with a good sense for how Joe Q. Public wants their WRX to run.

His cars aren't all-out drag machines, but it's like he almost "extends" the factory performance envelope.

You don't ride in a Stage 0 car and say "WHAT A BEAST! :eek: !!!", it's more like "Ahhh... Now THAT'S what it should have felt like from the factory!"

:D

·
1,263 Posts
I had Stage 1 (before stage 2 and now stage 4) and it is a nice addition to the car. The muffler sounds sweet without being loud or drawing attention of the boys in blue. The power is noticeable and the install is very very easy.
The jump to Stage 2 after that is again only about 2 hours and ~$700.

I recommend it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the TXS Stage II with the exception of the Blitz SUS intake and although I have no timeslips to go by, I think I would hopefully be somewhere in the 13's. The car accelerates quicker, revs faster, breaths easy. The car barks at you, while sounding like everything is roaring in tandum! I plan to make a trip to the dyno after I get a pulley kit on! Hopefully then I will be making some good AWHP!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.