Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man... I'm just too freakin indecisive....:rolleyes:

Anyone with a Blue WRX want to comment on how hard it is to keep clean?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I am really picky about this, so I am the wrong person to ask, but I wash my car once a week and it looks good (to me) for about 1 day. But you are talking to a guy who takes his wheels off every sunday to clean the insides and to clean the suspension, and someone who waxes his doorjambs. I would say that silver is the easiest, yellow, white and red in the middle, and blue and black the hardest. The blue dulls very easily with dust and pollen, but I think it looks the best when clean.

-joe

·
Registered
785 Posts
I have blue and I think it looks nice even when dirty. Its such a bright blue that it always looks good. Silver shows the least amount of rock chips though. :(

·
Registered
178 Posts
My Rex is blue, must agree, it looks great when its shiny and blue. Right now in Aust, its spring/summer and there is all pollen and dust in the air, and my car has this constant dust film all over the car.

But I can't see myself in any other colour than blue.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Blue is easy to clean, I wash my car once every two weeks and even when it's dirty it looks darn good. But it all depends on your opinion I love the WR blue and wouldn't take any other color. If color is your only problem with car choosing you're in good shape:). Good luck

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I wash mine once a week, and it looks fine. When it gets dirty, it's just less blue...not quite dirty. I had a black car before it, and that was a PITA to keep clean.

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
Well I can tell you its easier then black. Also even when its KINDA dirty, it still looks clean. But I just finally washed my car in like 3 weeks because its been raining and all I can say his wow! The car looks so awesome when clean. When it gets dirt on the car, it makes the blue look really cheap. So anyways blue is easy to mantain and its also really rewarding when its clean, just like if you got a black car.

Jason

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
From afar, my car still looks clean even though it's completely dirty. I haven't had a chance to wash my car in a couple weeks due to rain but it still looks clean from 20-30 feet away.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
ebr0t said:
i think the blue is awsome, just too common on the wrx for me. im lookin sonic yellow or red.
I thought you already got your car:confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts