Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering cause I just got my vr4 running not long ago. I have been running only 6psi for break in. Anyway I did a little highway roll with a WRX who said he was running 16psi. We were pretty damn even, which supprised me, I thought he would have walked me hard.

Anyway I was just wondering what stock boost is, and how much faster a mostly stock wrk at 16 psi is?

·
Registered
284 Posts
It's hard to say how fast a WRX with just a boost controller can be. Personaly, I have seen a WRX with just a mbc, k&n filter and a strait pipe (replaced the muffler with a strait pipe) run a 13.3 @ 100 mph. On the other hand, I ran 13.5's with the same mods.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I am not anywhere near stock, but I am only running 6psi, and it pulls pretty good around 2500 but thats it ;) haha anyway I just cranked up the boost to 12 psi and I am pretty sure I am high 12's which has me stocked cause I am getting even bigger turbos (again) before to long and I am not even running high boost on the ones I have.

Neway I wish I could afford a WRX but I am selling my two firebirds mostly due to insurance so who knows;) thanks for your comments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts