Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can i run just the foglights by themselves. I want the switch jsut to turn them on if the headlights are off, or the brights are on, I want them to run anytime without being dependant on the other lights.

·
Registered
538 Posts
READ!

bambams247 said:
I can't find it, can u link me?
No, bam, I can't. Or won't. Call me a dick, but I provided you with the link to a site that is full of DIY mods for your car. The fog light mod is there. READ.

Curtis

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK! I searched some more, and did find a bunch of posts, but they are all different and for different cars and I ve noticed people having problems. Does someone have detailed and correct instructions for a 2003 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. Please help me out, thank you.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I searched, but I found run the fog lights with parking lights or high beams on...I haven't seen a write up on how to just run fog lights.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I did this a long time ago.

Follow those instructions. When you are done you will be able to turn the fogs on any time the key in in ACC. and it won't matter what other lights are on or not.

Drew

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sorry, I fixed the link. I guess the wiring should be the same for all new generation Imprezas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts