Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 WRX Limited w/ CVT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 WRX limited with the turn signal and fog light down low on the front plastic bezel.
I have aftermarket headlights now that have the turn signal built into the headlight’s c-light and I don’t need the turn signal from the bezel. As it is now, the c-light and lower turn signal flash at the same time. I’m retarded when it comes to wiring so what’s the simplest way for me to disable the lower turn signals without: losing my fog lights, throwing a code, or causing my headlight turn signal to rapid blink signaling a bulb is out?
Thanks

·
Registered
2015 WRX Limited w/ CVT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
De-pin the yellow wire from your bezel harness. Hyperblink is caused by low current, change to an LED relay if it happens.
When you say de-pin you mean remove the singular yellow cable from the harness correct? And should I experience hyperblink where would the relay I need to replace be located in the engine compartment?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes, look up de-pinning videos on youtube. Most connectors have either a plastic lock tab across all pins or little latches on each pin. The relay is somewhere in driver's footwell, might be shown in drl bezel install videos for base/premium. Limited should already have LED relays.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts