Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have aligned my car for -1 degree camber 0 toe in the front for daily driving. I would like to set it for -2 to -2.5 camber for auto-x but I don't know how much that will affect toe. I would like to have 1/16 to 1/8" toe out for auto-x.

1. Does anyone know which way toe changes as camber goes more negative? Toe out or toe in?

2. How much does toe change with negative camber?... ie 0.5 degree toe out for every 2 degrees of negative camber.

Thanks for any help!

·
Moderating on the run!
7,322 Posts
Increase in negative camber will increase toe out. I don't know if I've ever seen anything showing X amount of - camber yields Y amount of toe. I would guess there are too many variables.

The easiest way to get this info is pay an alignment shop a little extra $ and see what happens to toe when you increase camber to - 2. You'll want an accurate way to flip between the two settings.

I'd be very curious to see the results as I am running what I consider to be a compromise alignment (-1.4 front. 0 toe) and would love to to increase neg camber and increase toe (out) slightly for autox.

The other option is to spring for some alignment tools (not too much from race supply wholesalers) and do your own alignments. I like the first option better.

Big Sky

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.