ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would be remiss if I didn't create this when my wife sent me this picture this morning:

Car wasn't even warm either...i hadn't driven it in about 12 hours. Maybe she saw a dog or something.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA!... but I would be losing my mind waiting for the cat's nails to go into my paint.

Nice car btw!
Thanks...yeah, that is the first thing I thought about when I saw the picture. Not much I can do from work though. Plus, if I startled her, that's when something is likely to happen. Now, when I caught her on the convertible top of my S2000...that's when I really got nervous. Started covering it right after that.

·
The Fruit
4,728 Posts
yeah be careful about letting kitty think that's a cool place to hang out.

Recently, I had come out to my car to find cat tracks all over the roof and a set of big old dog claw scratches down my driver rear door.

Now I fully understand kitty was runnin for his life.. but damn.. why my car???

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Made me chuckle! Rep for you sir!

Reminds me of this:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
My cousin who is a vet really pushes those little cap things. I wouldn't want to be the one putting them on personally.

·
The Fruit
4,728 Posts
I just trim the claws on my cats.. but that's not to keep them from scratching cars, they're inside cats. Its to stop them from tearing up my furniture!

That and Hector likes to bother me while at the computer by reaching up and hanging his claws into my leg .... yep.. nothin gets your attention like 4 razor sharp claws sinking into your flesh.

So I trim em down to lil stubs once a week. Its hilarious to watch them attempt to gain traction when their claws arent sharp.. lol.. kitty drift fest!

·
Registered
237 Posts
are you tired of your cat being noisy? try kitten mittens

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mine is the neighborhood cats I have a black rex and 740 BMW the warmth at night attracts the cats and always find prints sliding down windows and scratches. I need cat away!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Sounds like guys need to stop spraying your cars with Tag Body Spray for Sick Cats

1 - 15 of 15 Posts