1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
paycheck is coming within 20 days :rotfl:
and thinking of buying few mods this month with
my comin check.. about $1700. :p
yea, i work alot consider my age. anyways..

i'm plannin to buy downpipe and uppipe with coming check
and dunno which brand pipes to buy..
i hear there's some cheap pipes and good pipes.
like Helix and etc are goods..
well just wanted to get some inputs about goods and bad ones.
also wanted to ask how much difference on performance between
cheap pipes and good pipes? :baaa:

·
Registered
144 Posts
get the crucial racing downpipe and uppipe.. i have the uppipe and its great. the downpipe just came out and i've heard good reviews on them. but with the crucial racing downpipe, you'll still going to need a 3rd cat.. if i were you, do some research. =)

·
Registered
675 Posts
I just got my crucial racing down pipe and the up pipe is coming this thursday, but i'll post a threat with pictures on the downpipe.

·
Registered
356 Posts
i bought the erz up/down pipes on e bay and have had no problem, install was a breeze, and for the $$ its been and still is a great deal

·
Registered
300 Posts
KoreanBeefcake said:
get whatever is cheapest. a pipe is a pipe pretty much.

Not really. But we're not trying to sell pipes to people who believe that's true.

We don't sell a pipe, we sell an uppipe kit. You get everything you need to install the uppipe including our Cu-Seal, pure copper gaskets. Crucial pipes don't leak because the fitment is perfect and the flanges are surface ground to be "true". The diameter of the pipe is sized to the turbo inlet. The materials and workmanship are top notch, and it's thermally coated. That's why we offer a lifetime guarantee. :)

There is a huge difference between our pipes and many of the others.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have the crucial racing uppipe and i'm very pleased with it. I wish I waited for the Crucial Racing downpipe but I'm happy with the Strumong downpipe. Get the downpipe that will suit you the best(price/quality).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts